Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Florence
Jump on-board and travel in style between 44 must-see locations
- 44 stops throughout the center of Florence, covering all major tourist attractions
- Choose your own route and see the city at your own pace - buses run every 60 minutes, so no need to worry about public transport or taxis
- Luxury, air-conditioned, buses with eight-language audio guides, so you can discover the city and its history as you ride
The fleet of air-conditioned buses will whisk you between 44 stops, specially chosen to give you a comprehensive introduction to Florence's rich history and dazzling culture. With audio guides in eight languages, you'll get to know the ins and outs of the Tuscan capital in no time.
With your hop-on hop-off pass you can access two routes, covering the entire city center. From the Florence Cathedral to Michelangelo's David, you'll have more than enough time to see it all - just think of all that extra gelato and espresso you can fit in!
The plush open-top buses are the most comfortable way to see all the sights as efficiently as possible, and with their unbeatable panoramic views, you may never want to get off.
But when you do get off to investigate the Cradle of the Renaissance you'll do so safe in the knowledge that the buses run every 60 minutes. So that means more time for sightseeing and less trudging between attractions. Plus, with free WiFi and air conditioning, they're the perfect way to rest and recharge on your way to the next must-see attraction.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Line A: November - April: First bus departs 09:30, last bus departs 16:30. May - October: First bus departs 09:30, last bus departs 18:00
- Line B: November - March: First bus 10:30, last bus 14:15. April: First bus 10:30, last bus 17:05. May - October: First bus 10:05 last bus 17:30
- Duration of 1 loop: Line A 60 minutes, Line B 120 minutes
Make the most of the two different routes - they cross over at certain points, so it's the perfect opportunity to mix it up and leave no stone unturned!
the area in a day. Our guides were friendly and helpful, however I felt that we should have heard more information about the history and the culture of the district. We felt that
this was limited somewhat by our tour leader's shortage of fluency in English.
I also felt that we were also not fully briefed during the various stops during our walks as the briefings started before everyone was assembled. This caused confusion for those arriving at little later.
Hop on hop off bus