- See two of Dubai's most popular attractions Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and the Dubai Aquarium (with its 5-meter-long King Croc)
- Admire the ingenious engineering required to build these structures
- Enjoy a view of the city from an observation platform 452m up in the desert sky
Dubai is known as the 'City of Superlatives' (what else would you expect from a place where the police drive Lamborghinis?). That unsurpassed sense of grandiosity is on its finest display in Dubai Mall - the largest mall in the world, attached to the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. This combo ticket lets you soak up that impressiveness with access to the 124th floor of the Burj, and a visit to the shark and crocodile-filled Dubai Aquarium.
For breadth of experience, this combo ticket is unbeatable; it takes you from high in the sky to down to the depths of the oceans. Enjoy the best of Dubai by doubling up on two of its finest attractions.
First, shoot up the 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator to the 124th and 125th floors. Take advantage of some of the finest views of the desert, gulf, and beyond from the observation decks of this architectural marvel.
Then explore Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. With 33,000 fish, and hundreds of sharks, this watery kingdom is a delight to behold. The first highlight is the multi-million liter water tunnel, where you'll be surrounded by sharks, fish and more. You've never had a better selfie than the one where a shark is floating eerily behind you.
Among the other attractions farther along lurks the truly amazing King Crocodile and his family. The King is 5 meters long and weighs nearly a ton. When you see him he'll most likely seem quite relaxed, but his bite is stronger than any other animal on earth, so keep your hands inside the glass.
And when you're done: the biggest mall in the world is there for you to conquer!
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- If you bought tickets for several persons, your smartphone ticket is valid for all of them
- For the Dubai Aquarium, go to the second floor
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Aquarium is located on the 2nd floor of the mall
- The Dubai Mall Fashion avenue is undergoing an experience upgrade. For now, the lower ground (LG) level food court will remain closed and there is no seated space available
- We recommend that groups arrive no more than ten minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience to guests
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor, Etihad Museum & Al Shindagha Museum
Unique views from the Burj Khalifa plus access to two marvelous museums