- Barcelona Cable Car: One Way from Montjuic Mountain
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Barcelona
- Park Güell
4 options • from $13.61
- Duration: 3h
- Group of max. 20 people
- Live guide
- Get dazzling panoramic views over Barcelona as your soar above the city's Modernisme rooftops
- Take a break from the bustle below and enjoy some calm aerial serenity
- Take your selfie game to the next level with the entire skyline of Barcelona as your backdrop
- Sail from one end of the city to the other in a matter of minutes and avoid the heaving public transport
You've seen the pictures, you've read the effusive reviews, you don't need any more convincing – but which Barcelona cable car tickets are right for you?
Do you go for a roundtrip aerial adventure from Barcelona beach that lets you drink in the epic sights before planting you right back where you started?
Or maybe you just need a one-way descent from Montjuic Mountain back to the beach?
If you're feeling really spicy and fancy going all out, you can also combine your Barcelona Cable car tickets with a 9-mile cruise off the sun-kissed coast, or even combine your Barcelona port cable car adventure with a deep-diving aquarium visit.
- The facilities of Barcelona cable cars are totally adapted for people with reduced mobility. If you require extra assistance, simply contact a member of the staff in the station
- The cable cars are accesible for strollers, but it's requested that during the experience you fold your stroller to save space
- Animals are not allowed on the Barcelona cable cars, with the exception of certified assistance dogs
- Your Barcelona cable car tickets allow you to skip the ticket lines, but not the line to hop onto the cable car itself
Barcelona Cable Car (Port Cable Car) reviews
About: Barcelona Cable Car (Port Cable Car)
If you're really looking to elevate your Barcelona adventure, look no further than the Barcelona Port Cable Car. This aerial tramway soars high above the 'Modernisme' architecture and bustling streets of the Catalan capital, providing a splendid bird's-eye view of the city.
The Port Cable Car crosses the historic harbor of Port Vell and connects the Montjuïc hill with the seaside suburb of Barceloneta. It's not to be confused with the Montjuïc Cable Car, which links the upper terminus of the Montjuïc funicular with Montjuïc Castle.
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Monday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 16:00|