罗马斗兽场语音导览游 + 古罗马遗址广场及帕拉蒂诺山联票
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
- Swap your digital voucher at the Colosseum Ticket Office for a handy audio guide and a timed entrance ticket to the Colosseum, that 2,000-year-old icon of Ancient Rome
- Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill later that day or the next one; this ticket is valid for two days
- Imagine the world of gladiators, slaves, senators, emperors, and soldiers as you see the places where they carried out their daily lives
Pick up your printed ticket (with timed entrance) just 50 meters from the Colosseum. Then get into the famous gladiator battlefield via the Fast Track Entrance. Take your time exploring the Colosseum, one of Ancient Rome's most treasured archaeological sites. Then see the Roman Forum (the social and political center of one of the greatest empires the world has ever known) and the Palatine Hill (where Romulus founded the Eternal City). One ticket, three great Roman sites.
This three-in-one ticket is the best way to get into the spirit of the mighty Roman Empire. Swap your digital voucher for an audio guide and a printed ticket complete with timeslot at the official Colosseum Ticket Office. Then put on your toga (if you remembered to bring it), and take the Fast Track Entrance into the Colosseum. After marveling at the ancient grounds where man and beast once fought to the death, you can visit two more iconic sites: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Emperor Vespasian began construction of this huge marble and limestone structure in 72 AD. It was his way of giving something back to the populace after the ultra-corrupt reign of Nero. Bask in the atmosphere of this amphitheater where Romans would come to be entertained by games, hunts, and fights. The Colosseum wasn't only a showcase for bloodsport. It was also a demonstration of cutting-edge Roman engineering techniques. It had a complex system of pulleys, ramps, and trapdoors to raise animals, gladiators, and scenery into the arena.
In ancient times when Rome was Caput Mundi (Capital of the World), this very valley was the beating heart of the metropolis. Expanded by later emperors, this valley was always the social, commercial and religious hub. Highlights include the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Julius Caesar, and the Senate House.
According to legend, the Palatine Hill is where Romulus chose to found Rome. Since that time, the Roman republican aristocracy chose to make it their neighborhood, and later it was the site of the imperial palace. Highlights here include the House of Augustus, the Domus Flavia, and the spectacular views it offers of the Colosseum and the forum (no wonder the wealthy chose to live here!).
One ticket to see all three of these key sites; that's a lot of modern wins for a day among ancient ruins.
- Fast-track access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audio guide for the Colosseum
- Downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Audio guide for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- 请前往罗马斗兽场售票处“Ticket Office”（Cassa4或5，预购票通道“People with reservations”）出示您的电子票以兑换包含三个景点的纸质门票。售票处位于斗兽场广场散客入口“Individuals Entrance Gate”（地图上位置1所示)
- 随后前往斗兽场，请从散客入口“Individuals Entrance Gate”（位置2所示）最左侧的优先通道“priority entrance lane”入场
- 1月2日 - 2月15日: 8:30-16:30
- 2月16日 - 3月15日: 8:30-17:00
- 3月16日 - 3月最后一个周六: 8:30-17:30
- 3月最后一个周日 - 8月31日: 8:30-19:15
- 9月1日 - 9月30日: 8:30-19:00
- 10月1日 - 10月最后一个周六: 8:30-18:30
- 10月最后一个周日 - 12月31日: 8:30-16:30