- Take the plunge on Energylandia's intense water slides – there's even one with a vertical drop!
- With over 30 rides and three different zones, you won't run out of excitement during the day
- See more of Poland with shared transport to and from Krakow included in your ticket
Discover rides that'll leave your knuckles white and your heart beating faster. Spread over 30 hectares, Energylandia is an action-packed park with something for everyone. Enjoy teacups and drop towers, slides and swings, flumes, and Formula 1 coasters.
Not far from Krakow, you'll find your pulse quickening and butterflies starting to flap in your stomach as you approach Energylandia. You'll see the rising arches of coasters, and hear the happy screams of plummeting passengers, letting you know about the fun you're going to have.
Younger kids shouldn't be afraid though, there's a whole host of rides for them to enjoy too. Colorful characters and miniature rides can be found throughout the Little Kids Zone, and little ones brave enough to try out a coaster will have plenty of opportunities to in the Family Zone. There's also a rapid river, a flying coaster, and interactive water cannons to play with here.
Adrenaline junkies can fill up on speed in the Extreme Zone. Hurtle through the park at more than 140 km/h on the hyper-fast Hyperion, before catching some serious Gs on the Aztec Swing.
If you've got the weather on your side, make sure to visit the Water Park – it's the perfect way to cool down after breaking a sweat on the rides. Spiral down funnels, take on a vertical drop, and slide out of control in this watery wonderland.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point and board the minibus
- Departure is at 09:00. Please make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket