- Free entrance to Zaans Museum, Museum Zaanse Tijd, Wevershuis, and Kuiperij
- Get a fascinating glimpse into traditional Dutch culture and heritage
- Discounts in souvenir shops and restaurants
There's no better place to go Dutch than at the pretty heritage village of Zaanse Schans. A visit here transports you back to traditional life. While it's free to enter the site, this card gets you all the extras to supercharge your enjoyment.
Zaanse Schans is the perfect Dutch outing from Amsterdam, bringing the 18th and 19th centuries back into the present-day Netherlands. Explore the wooden houses, windmills, barns, and workshops, and get even more value for money with this ticket.
That's not all! You'll also get free entrance to the Zaans Museum and to the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit Factory, a real-life Willy Wonka experience.
Or visit the Weaver’s House, where two families lived with their five looms, and Coopery, where you'll see how barrels were made.
Finally, those souvenir shop discounts mean you can definitely grab one more wheel of cheese to take home!
You can pick up your card by having your smartphone ticket scanned at either of two locations: Zaans Museum (choose the fast lane desk during high season - if there are no lines, use the normal desk) or Museum Zaanse Tijd on the Zaanse Schans.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Bus: Rnet bus line 391 runs from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaanse Schans stop every 15 minutes. In July Rnet bus line 817 runs from Volendam / Edam to the Zaanse Schans stop
- Train: to station Zaandijk - Zaanse Schans + 15-minute walk