Tickets for Zaanse Schans Card
Money-saving extras at Zaanse Schans including museum entrance and windmill
- Free entrance to Zaans Museum, Museum Zaanse Tijd, Wevershuis, and Kuiperij
- Free access to a mill of your choice. Choose from: De Kat paint mill, Het Jonge Schaap sawmill, oil mill De Zoeker, or oil mill De Bonte Hen
- Discounts in souvenir shops and restaurants
There's no better place to go Dutch than at the pretty heritage village of Zaanse Schans. A visit here transports you back to traditional life. While it's free to enter the site, this card gets you all the extras to supercharge your enjoyment - including access to a windmill of your choice.
Zaanse Schans is the perfect Dutch outing from Amsterdam, bringing the 18th and 19th centuries back into the present-day Netherlands. Explore the wooden houses, windmills, barns, and workshops, and get even more value for money with this ticket.
Get free access to one mill of your choice, including the De Kat paint mill, the Het Jonge Schaap sawmill, and the oil mills De Zoeker and De Bonte Hen.
That's not all! You'll also get free entrance to the Zaans Museum and to the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit Factory, a real-life Willy Wonka experience.
Or visit the Weaver’s House, where two families lived with their five looms, and Coopery, where you'll see how barrels were made.
Finally, those souvenir shop discounts mean you can definitely grab one more wheel of cheese to take home!
- Free entrance to Zaans Museum and the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit Factory
- Free entrance to 1 windmill of your choice: De Kat paint Mill, sawmill Het Jonge Schaap, oil mill De Zoeker, or oil mill De Bonte Hen
- Free entrance to the Weaver’s House, Coopery and Jisper House
- Free entrance to Museum Zaanse Tijd
- 10% discount in souvenir shops and restaurants (when spending €10 or more)
You can pick up your card by having your smartphone ticket scanned at either of two locations: Zaans Museum (choose the fast lane desk during high season - if there are no lines, use the normal desk) or Museum Zaanse Tijd on the Zaanse Schans.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Rnet bus line 391 runs from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaanse Schans stop every 15 minutes. In July Rnet bus line 817 runs from Volendam / Edam to the Zaanse Schans stop
- Train: to station Zaandijk - Zaanse Schans + 15-minute walk
La carte délivrée au Zaanse Muséum permet 4 visites et 10 % de réduction pour le repas et les boutiques de souvenirs.
Le moulin De Kaat, la maison du tisserand, celle du pêcheur et le musée Verkhade sont autant de lieux à découvrir.
C’est encore plus magique lorsqu’on vient par le Zanferry.