Tickets for Zaanse Schans Card
Money-saving extras at Zaanse Schans including museum entrance and windmills
- Free entrance to Zaans Museum and Museum Zaanse Tijd (high season + Sundays), and Wevershuis and Kuiperij
- Free access to a mill of your choice, (extra mills 50% discount). Choose from: De Kat paint mill, Het Jonge Schaap sawmill, oil mill De Zoeker or oil mill De Bonte Hen
- Discounts in souvenir shops, discounts at Honig Breethuis and Molenmuseum, and reduced parking
There's no better place to go Dutch than at the pretty heritage village of Zaanse Schans. A visit here transports you back to traditional life. While it's free to enter the site, this card gets you all the extras to supercharge your enjoyment - including access to windmills, car park discounts, and entrance to the Zaans Museum.
Zaanse Schans is the perfect Dutch outing from Amsterdam, bringing the 18th and 19th centuries back into the present-day Netherlands. Explore the wooden houses, windmills, barns, and workshops, and get even more value for money with this ticket.
You get a parking discount, plus free access to the Zaans Museum. You'll also get to see the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit factory, a real-life Willy Wonka experience!
Get free access to a mill of your choice, and 50% off entrance to the rest. Choices include the De Kat paint mill, the Het Jonge Schaap sawmill, and the oil mills De Zoeker and De Bonte Hen.
That's not all! You'll also get free entrance to Wevershuis, where two families lived with their five looms, and Kuiperij, where you'll see how barrels were made.
Finally, those souvenir shop discounts mean you can definitely grab one more wheel of cheese to take home!
- Discount on car parking at Zaanse Schans (€7.50 instead of €10)
- Free entrance to Zaans Museum
- Free entrance to the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit factory
- Free entrance to 1 windmill of your choice: De Kat paint Mill, sawmill Het Jonge Schaap, oil mill De Zoeker, or oil mill De Bonte Hen
- 50% discount in the other windmills
- Free entrance to the Wevershuis and Kuiperij houses
- Free entrance to Museum Zaanse Tijd (high season + Sundays)
- 30% discount at Honig Breethuis and Molenmuseum
- 10% discount in souvenir shops and at catering locations (when spending €10 or more)
You can pick up your card by having your smartphone ticket scanned at either of two locations: Zaans Museum (choose the fast lane desk during high season - if there are no lines, use the normal desk) or Museum Zaanse Tijd on the Zaanse Schans.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Rnet bus line 391 runs from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaanse Schans stop every 15 minutes. In July Rnet bus line 817 runs from Volendam / Edam to the Zaanse Schans stop
- Train: to station Zaandijk - Zaanse Schans + 15-minute walk