- Hop a board the Captain James Cook and cruise up and down the River Ouse
- Tuck into a two-course lunch and enjoy a fresh coffee or tea afterwards
- Informative commentary from the skipper keeps things relaxing and interesting
What could be more quintessentially British than a floating jaunt along the River Ouse with a scrumptious lunch and a spot of tea? While away the afternoon and tuck into a seriously tasty selection of hot and cold Yorkshire specialities. Sip a hot coffee or a classic brew of English breakfast tea as the world goes by slowly.
Hop aboard the Captain James Cook and leave your worries at the dock at King's Staith Landing. Sink into total contentment as mellow background music sets the scene for a relaxing lunch.
Informative commentary from a local and knowledgeable skipper will keep things interesting as the boat turns at Bishopthorpe Palace, the stunning riverside residence of the Archbishop of York - and at other key sites around the city.
Savour a yummy two-course lunch served with tea or coffee and soak in the beautiful riverside scenery as you cruise upstream and back again.
- Present your smartphone ticket upon boarding
- Boarding is at 11:30, departure is at 11:45. Make sure to be on time
- The cruise returns to the same place from which it departs
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Menu (subject to change. All dishes may contain nuts or traces of nuts.):
- Individual Chicken and Ham Hock Wellington, Potato and Leek Gratin, White Wine and Thyme Sauce or
- Vegetarian Option: Creamed Leek, Mixed Bean, Mushroom and Wensleydale Wellington, Wilted Spinach and Tomato Sauce
- Chef's Choice of Dessert
- Tea or Coffee