- The whole family will love this unique walk-through experience that you can see, hear, feel, and smell!
- Uncover 2,000 years of York's horrific history through incredible special effects and costumed actors
- Fear the Vikings as they invade York and try your best to evade the deadliest highwayman ever, Dick Turpin
The York Dungeon promises a 75-minute journey into over 2,000 years of York's horrific history! Terrible characters, immersive sets, and spectacular special-effects draw you into this walk-through experience that involves all your senses.
If you don't like things going bump in the night, you'll be glad to know the York Dungeon is also open during the day. This gives you no reason not to immerse yourself in the dark history of York – and England!
The monk of Eoforwic Minster will be waiting to hide any Saxons from the wrath of the Vikings. Fear their wrath as you're flung into the heart of the Viking invasion in 866 AD. Uncover Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot, a failed conspiracy attempt on the then King of England. Or, escape the torturer and his intimidating instruments and survive an encounter with the most deadly of highwaymen, Dick Turpin.
The Plague Doctor's Assistant will delight in demonstrating the full effects of the plague to you – just watch out for the rats! There's enough gruesome fun to keep you terrified the whole way through at the formidable York Dungeon.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket