- Enjoy a tranquil cruise along the River Ouse and take in the historic walled city of York from a new angle
- Learn about the city's amazing history of invasions from two of the fiercest conquerors in history, the Vikings and the Romans
- Enjoy a hot or cold drink or a snack from the bar - and chill in the heated indoor saloon or on the breezy upper deck
Decompress from the rush of life with a leisurely boat cruise along the River Ouse. Take in the historic walled city from a different perspective, shoot the breeze and learn about York's amazing history from a friendly and knowledgeable skipper.
Admire the scenery of York's waterway from the enclosed heated saloon or in the fresh Yorkshire air of the upper deck, and take home some fascinating facts about the city's history - delivered by your skipper.
Hear the tales of pillaging Vikings and all-conquering Romans, whose marks can still be seen in the city's architecture and design, and be thankful Vikings are no longer doing business these days!
Take it all in with a refreshing drink or snack from the fully stocked bar and watch the world drift by.
- Go to King's Staith Landing and show your smartphone voucher to the crew of City Cruises York
- Please bring a valid ID/student ID for reduced tickets or free admission
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before departure, seating is on a first come first served basis and the boat won't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket