- See the historic city of York like never before, as you blast around the cobbled streets of its spookiest sights on a vintage London Routemaster
- Enjoy a grisly live commentary from an expert tour guide that's as informative as it is darkly hilarious
- Get off the bus and explore the spooky Shambles and Clifford's Tower by foot – if you dare
Did you know that quaint York is actually Europe's most haunted city? Board your spooky vintage bus for a guided moonlit tour of the city's grisliest sights. Discover York's macabre history, explore the historic Shambles on foot, and get ready for a murderously good time!
This is no traditional tour. You can tell that by the custom-equipped 1960s London bus, styled like a Victorian funeral parlor! Climb aboard and meet your freakish guide for a sinister ride through the darkest depths of the North's most picturesque city!
Cruise between 'Ghoulygate' (Gillygate), the 'River Ooze' (the River Ouse), and the 'Treasurer's Hearse' (Treasurer's House), learning the history of York and all its grisliest secrets on the way.
This moonlit experience combines ghost stories both old and new with professional actors and technical witchcraft. You can even explore the historic Shambles on Clifford's Tower - if you're not too terrified.
Just remember to check under the seat when you get back on the bus – rumor has it that the bus is haunted, too!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you board the bus
- Departure is from York Station, Station Road, Bus Stop RE, on the south side of the Principal Hotel
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
- Train: York Station + a 3-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 24, 26, 59, or 647 to York Railway Station