- 24 hours of unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour service, offering 360º panoramic views of York, with audio commentary in multiple languages
- Access 20 stops around the city of York including all main sights and attractions
- Your flexible ticket also gets you discounts to the York Boat and York Dungeons
Create your own itinerary and get your British history fix the fun way with a ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off Bus York. Explore the medieval city across 20 stops, with 24 hours to do it!
Hop-on the open-top York City Sightseeing bus tour at Exhibition Square and prepare to learn the history of thrilling York - once home to Viking warriors and the site of some of Britain's bloodiest battles.
Jump into medieval times with a stop at York Minster, the largest medieval church in England. Explore Clifford Tower (built of wood by the Normans in 1068) and one of six gateways in the city walls, the early 14th-century Fishergate Bar.
Walk along the River Ouse, check out the lively South Bank or stop and smell the flowers at York Museum Gardens. With 24 hours of unlimited hopping, 20 stops and discounts to attractions, you're covered!
- 24-hours access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses of York
- Audio guide on the buses in English, Yorkshire English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin, as well as commentary for children
- Discounts to attractions
- Entrance fees
- Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver at any hop-on-hop-off bus stop
- Your ticket is activated with the first use and is then valid for 24 hours
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
1) Exhibition Square 2) Gilly Gate 3) Monk Bar 4) Foss Bank 5) Peasholme Green 6) The Stonebow 7) Clifford's Tower 8) Margaret Street 9) Walmgate Bar 10) Barbican Centre 11) Fishergate 12) Bishopthorpe Road 13) South Bank 14) Campleshon Road 15) Mount Vale 16) The Mount 17) Blossom Street 18) Railway Station 19) Memorial Gardens 20) Museum Gardens
Hop off at Bus Stop 2 and treat yourself to a traditional English Roast dinner at one of York's best pubs, The Gillygate.