- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Explore historic Castle Howard and witness what life was like in the 18th century on a thriving rural estate complete with renowned art and stunning baroque and palladian interiors
- Take an outdoor tour of the gardens covering The Walled Garden, The Temple of the Four Winds, 20th Century Landscape and Waterways and more
- Let the kids loose in woodlands, a farm shop, and a number of cafes. All in all: a great family day out from York!
Choose to visit the castle and gardens, or just the gardens when you head to the spectacular Castle Howard just outside of York. See lavish interiors, rolling lawns, temples and more! This thriving British rural estate has been home to the Howard family for over 300 years!
The Howard family are no strangers to having guests in their home, they've been welcoming them in for three whole centuries! Marvel at the unique 18th-century architectural designs as you wander the property.
See the contrasting baroque and palladian wings, the dramatic dome, renowned works of art and some of the most lavish interiors you've ever seen!
Opt for a castle and gardens ticket, or just visit the gardens only for 1,000 acres of rolling lawns, sparkling lakes, temples and fountains, woodland and a children's playground.
There's even a free garden tour showcasing The Temple of the Four Winds, 20th Century Landscape and Waterways and more, plus cafes, restaurants and a farm shop. A great escape from busy York for the whole family!