- Visit Wolfsburg's Autostadt, an automotive amusement park celebrating 'people, cars, and what moves them'
- Delve into the history of famous car brands like Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Lamborghini in exhibitions
- Visit the ZeitHaus Museum to see a vast collection of cross-brand automobiles made in the last 130 years
Autostadt literally means 'Car City' in German. When put like that, the name really doesn't do this place justice. It's really an amusement park for car enthusiasts! Volkswagen Group's Wolfsburg hub is a futuristic world of automobiles. Gear up for an exploration of huge pavilions dedicated to some of the world's most renowned car manufacturers.
The slick architectural design of Autostadt gives it a yet-to-be-built future city vibe. It's a unique mini-metropolis!
You can see more than just Volkswagens here. Experience the design and dynamics of an Audi, see the chicness of a Porsche, and feel the purring power of a Lamborghini. In the ZeitHaus Museum, see a fusion of contemporary art and classic automobiles. This automotive treasure trove is a celebration of 130 years of engineering and design. Marvel at 250 iconic automobile models from 60 different car-makers.
Want to get behind the wheel? Test drive a car of the future with a ride in one of the latest electric vehicles.
If you arrive after 4 pm (16:00), you'll only have 2 hours to explore the venue, but you can benefit from a reduced ticket.
Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID at the entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Recording within closed spaces during presentations and film screenings is prohibited.