- Enjoy kid-friendly rides and rollercoasters, and try out three all-new rides in the (equally all-new) LEGO® Movie™ World!
- Explore incredible themed worlds, like LEGO Ninjago World, LEGO Kingdoms, Heartlake City, Miniland USA, and more
- Wander around beautiful botanical gardens, get inventive in the Creation and Building Zones, and watch hilarious 4D movies; plus, play all the hit LEGO video games
Enter the brick-building capital of Florida with a ticket to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, and let your imagination run loose in a fiendishly fun kid-friendly adventure park, with over 50 amazing rides, creative workshops, and immersive attractions spread across multiple themed worlds. Explore a gorgeous botanical garden, train with ninjas, sail the high seas with swashbuckling pirates, and design your own city.
Sunshine State? More like Funtime State! Whatever your personal idea of fun is, you're bound to find it at LEGOLAND Florida Park. Awesomeness awaits at this 150-acre theme park featuring more than 50 rides, shows and attractions.
Take a stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens, and don't forget to check out the Imagination Zone, where a treasure trove of cool and creative activities is ready for you. Play all the LEGO video games, build your own mini-city, or program a LEGO robot!
Sharpen your ninja skills in the Ninjago-themed area's awesome challenges; make a splash on the AQUAZONE® Wave Racers and dodge water cannons at speed! Attend driving school, then attend flying school, see a singing-dancing buccaneering pirate show, watch a 4D LEGO movie, and lots more.
If all that wasn't enough, strap in! There's a new attraction in town. Introducing The LEGO® Movie™ World. Featuring three riveting rides: Masters of Flight, Unikitty’s Disco Drop, and Battle of Bricksburg!
- Proceed directly to the entrance queue with your pre-printed ticket or scan directly from your mobile device
- Proof of ID may be required
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. @2018 The LEGO Group