Tickets for Windsor Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a midday meal while cruising upon the Thames in leafy Windsor
- A delightful 90-minute midday jaunt upon the Thames
- See Windsor's finest sights - including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more
- Enjoy an expertly prepared and properly filling three-course lunch
Take a 90-minute midday jaunt upon the Thames, departing from right in the center of Windsor. As you sightsee you'll be enjoying three courses of fresh seasonal fare. Outside, the fine sights of the town and countryside spool by. Lunching upon the Thames? Why yes, 'tis a day to remember!
This noontime is something special. For that's when you'll be boarding the good ship Melody. Shortly thereafter you'll set out for 90 minutes of sightseeing and lunching.
The food is fresh, locally sourced, and made with loves, as are the views. You'll see Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more!
At the end you'll slip back onto shore, well-fed, rested, and ready for the next chapter of your day!
- 90-minute lunch cruise on the Thames
- 3-course set menu
- Fairtrade tea and coffee served throughout
- Live commentary
- Enhancements such as champagne, wine, beer, and spirits
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Any train to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station + 1 minute walking.
Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked mackerel rillettes with horseradish mousse, beetroot and radish
- English lamb rump with aged parmesan risotto, wild mushrooms, watercress puree and pan jus or pumpkin tortellini with sage butter and parmesan crackling (vegetarian))
- Pistachio and apricot torte with apricot coulis, crème anglaise and mint poached apricots
- Fairtrade coffee, teas, and infusions with petit fours
Children's Menu (subject to change)
- Chicken, cheddar and leek crumble with garden vegetables and sweet potato fries
- Chocolate brownie pizza with vanilla ice cream