Tickets for Windsor Castle: Roundtrip from London
Tour 900 years of Royal history and visit Windsor itself on this British day out
- Take a return trip from London's Victoria Coach Station to Windsor Castle and explore 900 years of Royal History with a guide
- See the opulent state apartments, walk around St. George's Chapel and see where the Royals past and present eat and sleep
- Walk around Windsor and see where Shakespeare was inspired to write his play The Merry Wives of Windsor
From William the Conqueror to the current Queen and her corgis, they've all had their time at Windsor Castle. Leave from London on a comfy coach, join a live guide and tour 900 years of Royal history. See St. George's Chapel, the luxurious state apartments and Windsor itself. It's where Shakespeare got his inspiration!
Join your trusty guide and head into history - 900 years of it, to be exact. Windsor Castle has been home to a succession of monarchs and is probably still home to a few, if you believe the ghost stories.
Tour the state apartments, see where the Queen has her tea, browse St. George's Chapel and then go for a walk around Windsor - where it's said that Shakespeare was inspired to write his play The Merry Wives of Windsor.
It's the biggest inhabited castle on the planet! Once made entirely of wood, the oldest parts of Windsor Castle were built by the Normans after William the Conqueror had his way in the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned luxury coach
- Free WiFi on board the coach
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at Victoria Coach Station, gate 18-20
- Departure: April - October 08:15, November - March 07:45. Please make sure to arrive a bit earlier, the bus leaves on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting To the Coach Station
Bus, tube or train to Victoria Coach Station.
Wear comfy shoes and bring a waterproof jacket. This is Britain, after all...