- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check. It can't be skipped and the lines are longest in the mornings
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Please note that your ticket is valid for one visit only, not for 12 months' unlimited entry
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Explore England's most famous castle, which has been home to kings and queens of England for 1,000 years
- Take a self-guided tour and explore over 10.5 hectares, including the State Apartments and St. George's Chapel
- See masterpieces from the Royal Collection, including paintings by the likes of Holbein, Rubens and Van Dyck
Want to see where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married in 2018? Windsor Castle is the oldest and longest-inhabited castle on the planet - kings and queens have lived here for over 1,000 years! See The State Apartments, The Semi-State Rooms, St. George's Chapel and more.
Windsor Castle spans over 10.5 hectares and has been a much-loved home to 39 monarchs!
Head there and take a self-guided multimedia tour of the opulent State Apartments, which reflect the exquisite tastes of Charles II and George IV. Envy the fine French and English furniture and browse artwork commissioned by past kings and queens for the Royal Collection.
Walk through St. George's Chapel, and see the burial place of ten monarchs.
Between September and March, explore the Semi-State Apartments, which offered privacy to George IV in the 19th century. It's a right royal day out.
relaxinger , NiceeciN