Tickets for Windsor Castle
A royal day out exploring the historic aspects of England's most famous castle
- Explore England's most famous castle, which has been home to kings and queens of England for 1,000 years
- Take a self-guided tour and explore over 10.5 hectares, including the State Apartments, St George's Chapel and even Queen Mary’s amazing Dolls' House
- See masterpieces from the Royal Collection, including paintings by the likes of Holbein, Rubens and Van Dyck
Want to see where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married in 2018? Windsor Castle is the oldest and longest-inhabited castle on the planet - kings and queens have lived here for over 1,000 years! See The State Apartments, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, The Semi-State Rooms, St George’s Chapel and more.
Windsor Castle spans over 10.5 hectares and has been a much-loved home to 39 monarchs! It's such an institution that it's set to be the location of Harry and Meghan's wedding in May 2018!
Head there and take a self-guided multimedia tour of the opulent State Apartments, which reflect the exquisite tastes of Charles II and George IV. Envy the fine French and English furniture and browse artwork commissioned by past kings and queens for the Royal Collection.
Walk through St George's Chapel, the burial place of ten monarchs, and peek into the childhood fantasies of Queen Mary via her marvelous Dolls' House, completed in 1924.
Between September and March, explore the Semi-State Apartments, which offered privacy to George IV in the 19th century. It's a right royal day out.
- Access to The State Apartments
- Access to Queen Mary's Dolls' House
- Access to St George’s Chapel
- Access to The Semi-State Rooms (September - March only)
- Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train from London Waterloo or London Paddington to Windsor & Eton Central or Windsor & Eton Riverside
- Coach: Green Line from Victoria Coach Station in London