- A delightful midday jaunt upon the Thames with sights and snacks galore!
- Looking for a relaxing way to get some Windsorian sightseeing done? You can't beat this experience!
- See Windsor's finest sights - including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more
Take a 75-minute jaunt upon the Thames, departing from right in the center of Windsor. As you sightsee you'll be enjoying a high tea-worthy selection of sandwiches, scones, and mini patisserie. And of course tea. Drinking tea upon the Thames sailing out and back again? Sounds smashing!
All aboard the merry ship Melody, for 75 minutes of sightseeing and snacking. It's all rather refined, sipping tea (pinkies out!) and dining on an array of finger sandwiches.
As you go, you'll take in some of the finest sights Windsor has to offer - including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more!
Menu (subject to change):
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Egg and cress (V)
- Cucumber and minted yoghurt (V)
- Roast beef and rocket
Afternoon Tea Cakes
- Mini donuts
- Chocolate fudge brownie
- Lemon tart
- Traditional and golden raisin
- Cornish clotted cream, strawberry preserve
Afternoon Tea Blend
- Selection of teas or Fairtrade coffee
- 75-minute Thames cruise
- Selection of teas
- Selection of sandwiches, scones, and mini patisseries
- Enhancements such as champagne, wine, beer, and spirits
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.