- Ride thrilling rollercoasters or keep it low-key for the kids with train rides and splashtastic fun in Water Country USA - there's loads of fun for the whole family
- Experience 360 degrees of adventure on the new Battle For Eire - there's nothing else like it in North America
- Enjoy world-class shows, including Pet Shenanigans with real rescue animals!
Buckle up those belts and hold on tight, it's time for thrills, spills and adventure at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Ride thrilling rollercoasters, experience the new Battle For Eire VR ride, let the kids meet their favorite Sesame Street characters and more!
For megatons of fun, take the whole family to Busch Gardens! Outrace an erupting volcano in Escape from Pompeii, ride the double-looping Loch Ness Monster coaster or, if you're toting youngsters, hop on any one of the KIDsiderate attractions for a milder ride.
Time it right and you can even ride Battle For Eire - an awesome virtual-reality ride that's one of the first of its kind in North America.
Want to see a show? Pet Shenanigans features real rescue animals, and for the fake ones, let the kids meet their favorite Sesame Street characters! You can even learn about North American predators at Wolf Haven.
This action-packed Virginian attraction is nonstop fun and action. Hit it!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Take the bus or train to Williamsburg Station. This station is next to the post office in the Historic Area, only ten minutes from the park.