- Enjoy an ambient night-time tour of DC's monument district in a dedicated tour bus with expert commentary from a local guide
- See the iconic Lincoln Memorial, read the Gettysburg Address, and look out over the glowing National Mall at dusk
- Pay tribute to the lives lost in Vietnam, and Korea, and see amazing memorial monuments of FDR, Martin Luther King Jr, Thomas Jefferson and more!
See DC in an all new light, with an atmospheric Monuments by Moonlight Tour. Hop inside a guided tour bus, and be whisked around Washington to see the iconic National Monuments illuminated against the dark night sky. Abe Lincoln, the Capitol Building and even the Washington Monument, lit up like a beacon of freedom.
Enjoy a magical night-time sightseeing tour of the city's famous monument district. A dedicated tour bus will spirit you from one awe-inspiring site to the next, while an expert guide colors in the rich history of each monument along the way.
Marvel at the magnificent Lincoln Memorial, and see a towering statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting resolutely in his chair overlooking The National Mall.
Read his famous Gettysburg address inscribed upon the walls, and feel the swell of star-spangled reverence.
Salute America's fallen soldiers at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial, take in the stunning ambiance of the Neoclassical Jefferson Memorial, and dare to dream of a better world at the Martin Luther King Junior Memorial.
You'll be feeling all-American til the dawn's early light.
- 2.5-hour tour
- English guide
- Entrance into attractions
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the ticket booth located at Union Station
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to boarding or your seats may be released and subject to cancellation
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- MLK Jr. Memorial / FDR Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial
For an extra boost of American symbolism, keep a close eye on the skies during your stay in DC - the city is a well-known flyover for bald eagles.