- Visit the most famous cemetery in the US - Arlington National Cemetery, with a Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
- Pay respects to the graves of JFK, Jackie O and Bobby Kennedy, as well as 400,000 fallen servicemen and women
- See the famous Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - where unidentified fallen soldiers are remembered
Take a solemn tour of America's most famous military graveyard with the Arlington National Cemetery: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley. See the graves of over 400,000 fallen servicemen and women, from the Civil War through to present day conflicts.
Visit the graves of the Kennedys - the bodies of JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis are all buried at Arlington.
See the famous Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, where the unidentified remains of America's soldiers who have been killed in action are honored.
See thousands of graves from the Civil War, World War 2, the Vietnam War, up to present day conflicts around the globe.
The Arlington Hop-on Hop-off Trolley does a continuous loop.
Along the way, your tour guide will share intriguing history and facts about Arlington. Disembark at up to 10 points of interest, explore, then hop back on when you feel like moving on.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center. The trolley tours depart from there
- Your ticket is valid for 1 full loop. When you're done exploring at one stop, simply hop on the next arriving trolley. Trolleys depart every 20 minutes
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Welcome Center
- President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
- U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
- General John J. Pershing Gravesite
- Memorial Amphitheater, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Arlington House*
- Marine Corps War Memorial
- Sections 55-59 (weekends only)
- Columbarium Courts & Niche Wall (weekends only)
- Pentagon Group Burial Marker (weekends only)
*Please note that Arlington House is currently closed for renovations.
- October - March: every hour on the hour
- April - September: every half hour