- Explore Washington D.C. with a professional guide and gain entry to the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Explore African American history, from the arrival of slaves at Jamestown in the 17th century to the freedom fighters of the 1950s and 1960s
- Stop at iconic landmarks including the White House, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, the African American Civil War Memorial and more
Delve into the history of African Americans in Washington D.C. with this all-encompassing bus tour of the nation's capital.
You'll visit historic locations. See the community of Anacostia, as well as Howard University, Freedom Plaza and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. Learn about heroes of the Civil Rights Movement like MLK, Frederick Douglass, Mary McLeod Bethune and others as you explore.
Your tour concludes with entry to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
- Go to the meeting point, near the two white flagpoles on the U.S. Navy Memorial Plaza, and show your smartphone ticket to your guide
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Washington, D.C. at Dusk: Guided Bus Tour
See the capital city and its monuments sparkle at night with a guide
Washington, D.C. Highlights: Guided Bus Tour
A bus tour to the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Capitol Building, and more