- Attend a classic Chopin concert in the place where he used to play as a teenager
- Enjoy a complimentary traditional Polish drink from your welcoming hosts
- Soak up the talents of the amazing pianist, the perfect way to start your night out in Warsaw
Get intimate with the classical composer Frédéric Chopin - in the place he used to play as a teenager. Hear exquisite Chopin numbers by unbelievably talented pianists in a cosy, personal venue and try a traditional Polish drink on the house!
Chopin is to Warsaw what The Beatles are to Liverpool - when you're there you just have to hear some of their music live!
Treat your ears to a concert in the small and cosy place where Chopin played at age 13 - it's a coffee house during the day. The ivory ticklers on the piano bench are usually internationally touring pianists with a deep understanding of Chopin's music.
With a traditional Polish drink in hand, and your ears full of beautiful melodies, this is the perfect Warsaw night.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Tram to Pl. Zamkowy