- Immerse yourself in the world of wine and see a 'cathedral' full of wine barrels
- See photos and hear stories about the region's famous wine production
- Learn how Italian wine has been grown, produced, and enjoyed here for decades
What's the next best thing after drinking wine? Being around wine, while also learning about the history and production of it! Immerse yourself in this Wine and Food Science Museum in Castiglione in Teverina and also witness the biggest collection of wine barrels you've ever seen.
Italians love their reds and whites, and many take huge pride in the rich heritage behind the country's wine.
Browse photos and videos, hear people's stories, see the tools and machinery used in wine production, and learn the science behind some of Italy's most famous wines. You'll also get a glimpse at how the Vaselli family lived and worked in the gorgeous Teverina Valley.
This is your chance to get behind the scenes of a real Italian estate. This region on the Lazio-Umbria border is a full-blown wine production machine, home to the Grechetto grape, which is famously used to produce Orvieto wine.
All the way at the bottom of the museum's five levels, you'll find the enormous cellar referred to as 'the cathedral.' It's home to some of the biggest wine barrels you've ever seen!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket