- Stand amongst thousands of colorful, fragrant peonies and see countless flowers and cultivated hybrids at the Centro Botanico Moutan, member of the network Grandi Giardini Italiani
- Walk special colorful paths in spring, all designed to bring out a visual feast while you stroll along
- Make a stop at the Color Café – this garden restaurant has a country atmosphere and great views
Prepare your nostrils for the richest and most complete collection of Chinese peonies in the world! This beautiful corner in the heart of the Latium countryside is home to over 150,000 plants, which can be traced back to a whopping 600 different varieties. A feast for the senses.
In spring, the sweet hills of the Centro Moutan are covered with thousands of colorful, fragrant, and bloomin' marvelous peonies.
Almost all the botanical species of peonies known to man are waiting to wow you here, including special cultivated hybrids.
Stand amongst the herbaceous beauties and feel the magic of the flowers! During springtime, follow the paths through a world of color and fragrance. It's a visual spectacle you'll never forget.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
How to get there:
- By train: From the Roma Nord Rail Station take the Rome - Viterbo line up to Vitorchiano stop. The Centre is at few steps on foot from the rail station
- By bus: From Viterbo or Orte, the Cotral Line ensures connections to the Moutan Centre. Get off at Località Pallone bus stop and continue for a few steps on foot