- See a fresco believed to be one of the oldest examples of a mural painting in Lithuania
- Witness a 3D hologram above an angel and learn the history of the cathedral and its symbols
- Take your guided tour in one of three different languages
Standing on one of the earliest inhabited sites of the city, Vilnius Cathedral is a spectacular symbol of Lithuania's Christianization. Explore the crypts with a guide, see ancient relics and learn about the building's fascinating history.
Enter the Vilnius Cathedral crypts with your guide and get ready for a full insight into the burial place of important magnates and ex-rulers of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
See the 15th- and 16th-century chambers and be wowed by the resting place of cathedral bishops and members of the Chapter, plus valuable archaeological finds.
Learn about burial traditions, find out what was discovered during excavations, and see why Vilnius Cathedral is a revered symbol of Lithuania's Christianization.
Note the early 19th-century architecture blending with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque, and see video projections showing the cathedral's reconstruction. This amazing building has survived fires and other disasters and, in spite of it all, it was rebuilt many times.
Now that's dedication!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office of the Bell Tower of the Cathedral
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket