- Get access to either 2 or all 3 venues on offer at the Church Heritage Museum - the crypt, the bell tower and/or the treasury
- See the Treasury of Vilnius Cathedral, which was hidden in the wall of the cathedral for almost half a century!
- See unique and changing exhibitions and get the finer details courtesy of an audio guide
See Lithuania's impressive history explained in art with this Church Heritage Museum combo ticket. Get entrance to either two or all three activities on offer at - the crypt, the bell tower and/or the Treasury.
Step inside the famous mausoleum of the Sapieha family, located in St. Michael's Church, and treat your eyes to masterpieces crafted by Lithuanian goldsmiths and textile artists.
The Church Heritage Museum is the only place to see the Treasury of Vilnius Cathedral, which was hidden in the wall of the cathedral for almost half a century!
See the crypt, in an invisible part of the building, the resting place for Lithuanian VIPs. Walk the corridors and discover funerary traditions and archaeological finds, and see the Royal Mausoleum.
For great views of Vilnius, climb the stairs to the belfry of the Vilnius Cathedral and admire impressive views of the city from the bell tower. You can listen to the bells chime every day at 17:00.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office of the Bell Tower
- You have to visit the first venue on the selected date. Then you'll have 1 week to visit the other venue(s), depending on the option selected
- Make sure to bring a valid ID for reduced tickets
- If you'd like to visit only the Treasury, you can skip the ticket office at the Bell Tower and go straight there
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket