- Get a guided photography tour around Vienna's most picture-perfect locations with an expert instant-film photographer
- Use a vintage Polaroid 600 camera to capture the wintery wonderland of Vienna's festive season
- Get expert pointers on composition and the best angles from which to snap Vienna's magic, and keep your own photographs afterwards
Dusted in powdery snow and twinkling in the warm glow of fairy lights, Vienna at Christmas is about as picture-perfect as it gets. This tour will arm you with a classic Polaroid camera and the expertise of a photographer-guide, and then all you have to do is capture moments of Vienna's soul on film. No experience is required, just bring your imagination and warm clothes!
- Vintage Polaroid 600 Camera for the duration of the tour
- 1 pack of Polaroid Originals instant film (worth €19)
- Exclusive sightseeing booklet on Vienna
- Introduction to instant photography
- Local English- and German-speaking photo guide
- Professional tour guide for historical information and context
- Additional film (available to purchase onsite)
- Camera to take home after the tour (available to purchase onsite)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Sophort office
- Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes earlier. The tour starts at 10:30
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.