Tickets for Vienna PASS
- Skip the line for Schönbrunn Zoo, the Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Technology, Vienna´s Giant Ferris Wheel and much, much more!
- Get free admission to over 60 of Vienna’s top attractions and loads of discounts at exclusive partner companies
- See the city in style by taking advantage of unlimited rides on hop-on hop-off bus routes
Vienna was once home to Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud, so it's no surprise that the Austrian capital oozes culture, history and sophistication, no matter when you visit. With your Vienna PASS, you'll get to skip the line to popular attractions such as Schönbrunn Zoo (the world's oldest zoo) and the Albertina Museum. You'll also get unlimited hop-on, hop-off bus travel and loads of discounts. This is the best way to do Vienna!
If you're short on time to get your historical fixes, your Vienna PASS lets you bypass those annoying queues for must-sees, like the Imperial Treasury, mumok – Museum of Modern Art - and Albertina (home to over 65,000 drawings and roughly 1 million old master prints).
Get in just as quick to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna (Museum of Art History), the Museum of Technology and the Museum of Natural History. Take a spin on the Giant Ferris Wheel, say hi to over 700 species of animals at Schönbrunn Zoo and if that's not enough to keep you busy, your pass entitles you to free admission to over 60 top attractions. Including the Belvedere, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Schönbrunn Palace and many more!
Getting around is easy too, thanks to the inclusive unlimited travel on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses. The Vienna PASS is your literal ticket to the best of The Imperial City.
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- A physical card must be picked up
- Swap your smartphone voucher for your Vienna PASS at the VIENNA SIGHTSEEING & Vienna PASS Service Center (use metro station Kärntner Ring. Oper)
- The card is activated when it's used for the first time