- Use Vienna's public transport at your leisure for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Save money on separate transport tickets, no more standing in line at kiosks!
- Create your own Vienna itinerary with savings up to 30% in over 210 museums, shops, attractions, restaurants and more
This über convenient Vienna City Card brings the city to your doorstep! Ride all public transport within Vienna city limits and get a discount book for over 210 attractions.
Wondering which city card to purchase for all your Vienna shenanigans? If you're looking for public transport on top of all the city attractions, this is the one for you - the RED Vienna City Card.
You'll save money on standalone transport tickets, and create your own city sightseeing programme as you go.
Even better, your card will get you over 210 discounts on everything - from museum entries to Heuriger visits. Just pick up your discount book at one of the redemption points, or download it before you go.
Sit back and let the city come to you!
Please redeem your smartphone voucher and validate your tickets at one of these locations:
- Tourist-Info Wien, Albertinaplatz: daily 09:00-19:00
- Tourist-Info Hauptbahnhof Wien: daily 09:00-19:00
- Tourist-Info Flughafen Wien, Terminal 3: daily 07:00-22:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Old Vienna Schnapps Museum
- Architecture Center Vienna
- Arnold Schönberg Center
- Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien
- Belvedere 21
- Chocolate Museum
- Torture Museum
- Danube Tower Vienna
- Third Man Museum
- Esperanto Museum
- Academy of Fine Arts, Picture Gallery
- House of the Sea–Aqua Terra Zoo
- Collection of Arms and Armour
- Jewish Museum Vienna, Judenplatz Museum
- Imperial Treasury Vienna
- Children’s Museum Schönbrunn Palace
- Klimt Villa Vienna
- Kuffner Observatory
- Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
- Madame Tussauds
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- Museum of Illusions
- Museum of the Johann Strauss Dynasty
- Planetarium Vienna
- Giant Ferris Wheel
- Schloss Hof
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Sisi Museum, Silver Collection & Imperial Apartments
- Spanish Riding School
- Urania Observatory
- Vienna Museum of Technology
- Bike rentals/tours
- Sightseeing by boat
- Walks in Vienna
- and many more