- Crunch through the snow on a guided walking tour of Vienna's Christmas markets and ignite your festive spirit
- Visit four distinct Christmas markets and get immersed in the local traditions, with excellent storytelling from your guide
- Sip on mulled wine and hot rum punch, munch on warm Christmas cookies, and meander around the cheerful craft stalls
Bathed in the soft glow of twinkling lights - and iced like a cake in freshly fallen snow - Vienna's festive season is a little bit magical. Bundle up in woolly scarves and supercharge this year's Christmas spirit with a snow-crunching tour of the city's famous Christmas markets. Warm your chilly nose over a hot cup of mulled wine while rosy-cheeked ice-skaters skid by.
- Guided walking tour in a small group (max. 20 people) of 4 traditional Christmas markets: Mariahilfer Market, Spittelberg Market, MQ Market and Karlsplatz Market
- Hot punch and snacks during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier
- Your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.