- Listen to the music of Johann Strauss and Mozart in a stunning Renaissance-style building - the very one where Strauss gave his first-ever concert!
- Pick up a few pointers in a waltz workshop to the sounds of the gifted Salon orchestra Alt Wien
- Watch an amazing midnight firework display over the city as the orchestra plays - this is sure to be an unforgettable New Year's Eve experience
New Year's Eve. Vienna. Dancing the waltz in a stunning concert hall, as a live orchestra plays. It sounds like the climactic finale of a romantic Disney movie, but it could actually be the climactic finale to your 2016. All you need to do is choose to ring in the new year with this magical Strauss and Mozart Concert in Vienna's stunning Kursalon. And if you really want to go all out, get the VIP package and fairly float into the new year.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017 in the historical Kursalon Wien - a spectacular concert venue that has long played host to musical extravaganzas. None other than Johann Strauss played his first concert here (and then played many more afterwards).
The New Year’s Eve Strauss and Mozart Concert features the Salon orchestra Alt Wien, supported by a bevy of twirling ballerinas and international opera singers. And also you! Choose where to sit, Section A, B, C or right up front in the VIP section.
Regardless of where you sit, after enjoying all those waltzes, polkas, arias and duets in two different concerts, you'll get the chance to join a waltz workshop. At midnight, a musical fireworks display will light up the Vienna sky. And after that: more waltz, more party.
There aren't many New Year's Eve events that offer music, fireworks, magic and romance in a place of such historical importance. But this one does. So wave goodbye to 2016 and waltz your way into 2017.VIP Ticket
Supercharge your experience with a VIP package, which includes a reserved VIP seat, a glass of sparkling wine before the first or after the second concert, a Johann Strauss CD and a programme booklet.
Johannesgasse 33, 1010
- Concert entrance
- Waltz workshop
- VIP package also includes a reserved VIP seat, one glass of sparkling wine before the first or after the second concert, a Johann Strauss CD, and programme booklet
Trade your mobile voucher for a paper ticket at the main cash desk.
- Line U4 to Stadtpark station;
- Line U3 to Stubentor or Landtraße station
- Line U1, U2 and U4 to Karlsplatz station
- Line 2 Johannesgasse station
- Line 71 and D Schwarzenbergplatz station