Tickets for Strauss and Mozart Concert
Vienna’s rich musical tradition brought to life
- Explore the refined location where Johann Strauss first made a name for himself. Built in the Italian Renaissance style, the Kursalon is a stately and opulent building that dates back to the 1800s
- Enjoy a relaxing summer’s evening as an expert orchestra performs Strauss and Mozart’s most enduring classics, like A Little Night Music and The Blue Danube
- Pay homage to Mr. Strauss himself by visiting his golden statue in the gardens – it’s one of the most photographed monuments in Vienna
Enjoy an evening of beautiful classical music in the city that's synonymous with Europe’s finest composers! The magnificent Kursalon is perched on the edge of Vienna City park and within its elegant walls you can enjoy the dulcet, dancing tones two of history's best: Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Step inside the lush Renaissance trappings of the Kursalon and make your way upstairs to the Lanner Hall, your ultra-plush venue for the evening's entertainment.
Treat yourself to a drink as you settle into your velvet chair, or get ready for some truly next-level fine dining with the various menu options.
And then the orchestra arrives.
The Salonorchester Alt Wien are true masters of salon music. Instead of a conductor, they're lead by the first violinist, and the ensemble is completed by two opera vocalists. For almost two hours they’ll enrapture you with the spirited waltzes, arias, and polkas of Strauss and Mozart.
Some will sound familiar, all will sound superb.
- Entrance ticket to the concert
- Go to the main cash desk and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- The start time is 20:15, but we recommend you to arrive 15 minutes in advance to redeem your paper ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz
- Tram: Line 2 to Johannesgasse; Line 71 or D to Schwarzenbergplatz