- This all-inclusive ticket gets you access to every part of this famous monument - cathedral tour, treasury, catacombs, towers... see it all!
- Climb 343 steps for a spectacular view of Vienna; see the medieval sarcophagus of Emperor Frederick III
- The current Romanesque and Gothic cathedral was built in the 14th century on the ruins of two earlier churches. But there's been a church dedicated to Saint Stephen (the patron saint of - among other things - headaches and horses), on this spot since 1147
St. Stephen's Cathedral is one of the most important sights in Vienna. It is the symbol not just of the city - its distinctive silhouette adorns Austrian versions of the 10-cent coin. If you're going to see it while in Vienna (and you definitely should), this all-inclusive ticket will make sure you leave no (church) stone unturned. You'll have access to every part of this famous monument - cathedral tour, treasury, catacombs, towers... don't just see this church, SEE it!
Vienna’s St Stephen’s Cathedral is a whole lot of things. It’s a moving place of worship sure, but it’s also a world-famous cultural heritage site, and the national emblem of Austria itself.
This All Inclusive pass really gets you everywhere inside this Vienna must-see: a cathedral tour, an audio guide, the catacombs, the south tower, the north tower, and the ancient treasures. It's no wonder that Stephansdom attracts 5,4 million visitors a year.
The west gallery of the cathedral is home to its treasures, while the 137m-tall south tower, which dominates the Vienna skyline. The 343 steep steps to the top will reward the with a lovely view of the Austrian capital.
If you're into bells (and c'mon, who isn't?), the famous Pummerin, hangs in the much-smaller north tower. It's the second-largest free-swinging chimed church bell in Europe.
- 30 minute Catacombs Tour
- Cathedral tour with audio guide
- Treasure tour with audio guide
- South Tower
- North Tower
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Metro: U1 to Stephansplatz. 2 minutes walk from there
Catacombs Tour included
All year round with a bilingual guide (English & German). Meeting point at the stairs to the catacombs. Tours between 10:00 - 11:30 and 13:30 - 16:30, every 15 - 30 minutes.
Definitely do the Catacombs, best part of the tour! Guide was really knowledgeable and fun, really interesting going under the city streets of Vienna. North Tower isn't that exciting unless you like bells, but the South Tower was awesome for views of Vienna
Would've liked to have more time. The guide for the catacombs was great.
Alles hat gut geklappt.