- Enter the Winter Riding School/Spanish Riding School for a unique show in the Renaissance tradition of the 'High School'
- See the graceful Lipizzaners performing, they're Europe's oldest breed of horse!
- Watch the horses in all stages of training, from young, boisterous colts to majestic stallions
Saddle up for one of the best horse-related performances of your life. Watch the Lipizzaners, Europe’s oldest cultural horse breed, in a special equestrian show in the unique location of the baroque Winter Riding School.
When it comes to intelligent mammals, the Lipizzaners would probably be some of the wisest. As Europe's oldest breed of horse, these beautiful horses are clever and boisterous, the result of Spanish, Italian and Arab bloodlines.
See years of training come together in a unique performance at the Winter Riding School. As one of the most dazzling venues in Vienna, it's also the oldest riding school and the only institution on the planet to have taught the Renaissance tradition of the 'High School' for over 450 years.
See young, energetic colts, and quieter, fully-trained stallions perform in the School Quadrille. It's an equestrian encounter like no other.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Spanish Riding School Visitor Center.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: U1 to Stephansplatz, U3 to Herrengasse, or U1/U2/U4 to Karlsplatz
- Tram: 1, 2, D, or 62 to Kärntner Ring
Spanish Riding School: Morning Training
Watch Europe’s oldest horse breed in action
Spanish Riding School: Architectural Tour
A tour of 450 years of equestrian tradition and architectural elegance
Spanish Riding School: English Guided Tour
Get a tour of the world-famous Spanish Riding School in Vienna!