- Tour Austria's #1 attraction with a guide and learn the history of this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Skip the lines and get in faster to the stunning staterooms, where Vienna's former imperials gathered during summer
- Explore the palace gardens and treat yourself to a traditional strudel and cup of coffee
Summon your inner prince or princess and journey back in time on a guided tour through the impressive Schönbrunn Palace. With fast-track access, you may even find fewer people to battle through in the staterooms and baroque garden!
Explore the stunning showrooms in this 1,441-room (not a typo) Baroque palace with your tour guide. Soak up the splendor that, combined with its history, makes it one of the most important architectural and cultural monuments in Austria.
Don't miss a snap of the Gloriette, an arch atop the hill with views of Vienna’s forests.
It's also nice to see how a traditional Viennese apple strudel is prepared at the famous Strudelshow. This isn't included in your ticket, but no Austrian prince or princess should go without their strudel!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide in front of the Ehrenhofbrunnen, the first fountain on the right side after you enter through the black iron main gate
- The guide will be holding a sign with the Tiqets logo and a green umbrella
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier. As the palace administration assigns an exact timeslot for the group to enter the palace, the guide can't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket