Tickets for Schönbrunn Palace: Skip The Line & Vienna City Tour
Tour the city and Schönbrunn in a state-of-the-art bus with a guide
- See highlights with a guide, like Vienna State Opera, Hofburg Palace, Museum of Art History, and more
- Get a tour of the Schloss Schönbrunn including access to the state rooms
- Take an optional trip to the Belvedere Palace to see an incredible art collection including Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss, and extend your day of Viennese culture
From horse-led carriages to classical music, there's lots to cross off in Vienna, but the Schönbrunn Palace, is a must-see. Visit the former imperial palace and its amazing state rooms with a guide, and see city highlights on the way - including the Vienna State Opera, Hofburg Palace, Burgtheater, and the City Hall!
Join your guide and check out the spectacular Vienna State Opera, home of the famous annual Opera Ball. The grand Hofburg Palace, the imperial family's former winter residence, is up next before you head to the Museum of Art History, the Museum of Natural History, the neoclassical Parliament, the celebrated Burgtheater, and the City Hall.
Then you'll visit Schönbrunn Palace, where you'll learn all there is to know about this impressive former imperial summer residence.
See the amazing state rooms, stroll the gorgeous gardens, and why not reflect on it all over a Viennese coffee and an apple strudel?
At the end of our tour, visit the Belvedere Palace and its art collection, including Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss (for a discounted entry fee).
- City tour in state-of-the-art coach
- Entrance fee and guided tour at Schloss Schönbrunn (in English and German)
- Discounted entry fee for Belvedere Palace
- Audio guide
- Other museum entrances
- Hotel pick-up
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the meeting point
Train, bus or metro (U1) to Hauptbahnhof (Vienna Central Station)