Tickets for Schönbrunn Grand Tour + Concert
A Mozart and Strauss Spectacular!
- Attend a spectacular classical concert in The Orangery Schönbrunn, one of the two biggest Baroque orangeries in the world
- In the first half, hear some of Mozart's best overtures, arias, and duets. In the second half, hear operetta arias, waltzes, and polkas by Johann Strauss
- See all 40 rooms of the Schönbrunn Palace, a 19th-century Baroque beauty
Dress in your best and get ready for a night of classic romance with the Schönbrunn Palace Festival Orchestra. Music by Strauss and Mozart will enchant you (the latter actually performed here in 1786) accompanied by special dance and vocal performances. A true cultural spectacular!
The Orangery Schönbrunn is a special place once used for glittering court festivities like banquets and concerts. Not much has changed.
In a truly special night out, let the incredible Schönbrunn Palace Festival Orchestra and the Schönbrunn Palace Festival Ensemble wow you in this traditional venue as they perform classic pieces by Mozart and Strauss. Emphasizing the beauty of the work are two opera singers, and two graceful ballet dancers.
You can choose from three ticket options: 'Standard' includes the Grand Tour and standard seating, 'Premium' includes the Grand Tour and premium seating, and Deluxe includes the 'Grand Tour' and luxury deluxe seating - perfect for a special occasion!
Enter the orangery, and get swept away into a musical world of imperial delights.
- Free seating at the concert within your category section
- Deluxe tickets: a welcome drink
- Only for tickets with exclusive Schönbrunn Palace tour: audio guide and access to all 40 rooms
At the ticket office of the Schönbrunn Orangery (Orangerie im Schloss Schönbrunn), swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket anytime from 08:30 until 15:30.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The dress code is smart casual.
A good idea is to do the tour when you come to the Orangery to pick up your tickets - and come back for the concert at night, when you're dressed for the occasion.