- Get ready to be confounded by mind-bending optical illusions and tricks of the eye at Vienna's Museum of Illusions
- See water flow uphill, shrink your friends down to size, stumble across the head-spinning vortex tunnel
- See 3D objects appear like mirages out of thin air, look into a true mirror, watch as images jump out suddenly from Stereogram pictures, and more
Think you've got a firm grip on reality? Think again! Vienna's Museum of Illusions will challenge your perceptions and dupe your senses with mind-bending exhibits and optical illusions that will have you scratching your head all day.
Stand flabbergasted as balls roll and water flows uphill in the Anti-Gravity Room, as your brain and eyes get their wires crisscrossed!
Enter The Vortex Tunnel and try to walk across a perfectly straight and stable platform while the room spins around you. Mind over matter won't matter - you'll stumble and cling for dear life to the railings like everyone else. Or maybe you're different?...
See 3D mirages appear out of thin air, spinning vases that make faces, shapes melting out of still pictures that can't be unseen, an infinite room of mirrors, and so much more!
You'll burn so many brain cells trying to make sense of it all, you'll definitely deserve an extra slice of sachertorte or apfelstrudel afterward!
- Entrance to the Museum of Illusions, including the Smart Shop and the Smart Playroom
- Souvenirs, games, puzzles etc.
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk to get it scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
In the famous Ames Room, you'll be a giant on one side of the room, and a dwarf on the other. This one is great for some hilarious Honey, I shrunk my friends group photos.
Besuch für ab Achtjährige sehr empfehlenswert