Tickets for mumok: Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation: Skip The Line
An exploration of modern art in Vienna
- Skip the line into a world of modern art with over 10,000 works by 1,600 artists, plus temporary exhibitions
- Re-live one of the most radical artistic movements of the 20th century with controversial works by Viennese Actionists
- Get inside one of Vienna's most impressive buildings, the futuristic cube of the mumok, and surround yourself with modern art
The Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation is a bit of a tongue twister, which is why most people call this Vienna landmark mumok. Eye-catching from the outside - you can’t miss the towering bluestone facade - inside lies more than enough modern art to challenge your sensibilities, and open your mind. Skip the line and enter the world of mumok.
Stroll around this iconic building any time of year and you can practically feel yourself becoming more cultured. Explore thousands of works by 1,600 artists, from classical modernism to the avant-gardes of the 60s and 70s.
At the mumok you can peruse paintings, photography, video and film, plus sculpture, installations and other contemporary works by Austrian and international artists. Add in the frequently changing exhibitions and you've got a full-day of weird, wild and wonderful works of art to enjoy.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: U2 to MuseumsQuartier; U3 to Volkstheater
- Bus: 48a or 49 to Dr.-Karl-Renner-Ring (Volkstheater)
- Tram: D, 1, 2 or 71 to Dr.-Karl-Renner-Ring / Burgring + 15-minute walk