- See all three levels of the only preserved apartment in Vienna that Mozart lived in
- Get a real feel of the times the famous composer lived in and see where he wrote his world-famous opera The Marriage of Figaro and three of the six Haydn Quartets
- Gain special insights across with a free audio guide and see annual changing exhibitions
Ever the traveling minstrel, Mozart moved around more than any other composer of his era. Well-acquainted with much of Europe and the European music scene, he picked up techniques and drew inspiration for his masterful scores from his travels around the continent. The first exhibition on the theme of Mozart's artistic experiences in Europe, Mozart: Traveller Across Europe focuses on the routes of his journeys, and how specific places he visited during his travels influenced his musical compositions.
Mozarthaus Vienna showcases the life and work of one of the world's most famous musical geniuses! Wander three exhibition levels spread across his old home, witness some of his creative achievements, and get a feel for the way he lived his life in 18th-century Vienna.
Explore the only preserved apartment of his in Vienna over three levels, each offering different exhibitions about his life and work. Mozart lived in this elegant house from 1784 to 1787 and composed more of his music here than anywhere else.
You'll tour four large rooms, two small ones, and a kitchen. You'll no doubt imagine Mozart with his wig and frilly-collar-wearing family in each one. With your free audio guide, you'll also hear some of his most important works. Even if you think you don't know much of his music, we bet you'll recognize a lot!
The years Mozart spent in Vienna are considered the peak of his creative achievements. This is a must-see not just for Mozart fans, but for all music fans. He's one of the greats. Go visit him at home.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Thank you for inspiring him.