Tickets for Madame Tussauds Vienna
Hang out with famous celebs and historical icons
- Get up close to famous figures like Michael Jackson and Albert Einstein - plus Austrian national treasures like Mozart, Klimt and footballing superstar David Alaba
- Stay cool as a cucumber on a hot summer day – the museum is air conditioned! Of course it's mainly for the wax figures but you can enjoy the cool air as well
- Each of the wax statues requires more than 800 hours of work - think about that as you stop for 30 seconds to get a quick selfie with one of the famous figures
Madame Tussauds Vienna in the heart of Vienna's Prater brings you a fun and fascinating way to spend some time visiting some of your favorite celebrities and famous Austrian historical icons. With over 80 wax figures placed throughout the 2000 m2 museum, you're sure to find plenty of fascinating figures who are happy to pose perfectly still for as many selfies as you want!
Get to know more about some of your favorite celebrities and icons at Madame Tussauds Vienna. The life-like wax figures are beautifully made and give you the sense that they might actually start moving at any moment. You can meet, interact and learn more about the people that helped to shape Austrian history and culture including: Empress Sisi, Gustav Klimt and Ludwig van Beethoven.
There are no ropes or barriers between you and the wax figures so you'll be able to satisfy your selfie addiction. You know you can't resist making the "I'm thinking intently" pose next to Albert Einstein or the "Look at me I'm doing the moonwalk!" next to Michael Jackson. If you're into football, the newest wax figure is the great Austrian national football player David Alaba.
Madame Tussauds has been fascinating people with their incredible wax figures for over 150 years. It takes 3-6 months, over 500 precise body measurements and about 200 photographs to produce a single figure, while ensuring they get the most realistic result. More than 800 hours go into creating a single wax figure.
Make sure to enjoy all that effort as you get up close to all these well-known lifelike figures.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Good to know
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 2 July - 4 September: 10:00 - 20:00, last admission at 18:00
- 24 December 10:00 - 17:00, 1 Jan 12:00 - 18:00
- Metro: U1 or U2
- Train: S1, S2, S3, S5, S6, S7, S9 or S15
- Tram: 0 and 5
- Bus: 80a