Tickets for LOISIUM WineExperience: Fast Track Entrance
Enter the amazing world of wine making history
- Enjoy a wine-centric visit of this premiere wine-producing vineyard, then settle in for a wine sampling
- The wines of the Kamptal region are world-renowned. And LOISIUM is one of the best places to get in touch with wine and tradition
- Explore a 1.5 km labyrinth of wine cellars, some almost 900 years old, and some quite modern
Calling all oenophiles! The famous wine town of Langenlois is less than an hour from Vienna, and the LOISIUM WineExperience & Vinotheque invites you to see, taste and explore the fascinating world of wine. Discover 900 years of wine making history in a modern winery with a unique sparkling wine cellar. Plus, sample three different types of the good stuff when you ́re done!
Since opening in 2003, LOISIUM WineExperience has become one of the best destinations for wine lovers. This experience takes you right into wine - in fact, your trip here will take you through an underground wine labyrinth, 900 years old and 1.5 km long.
Enjoy an audio guide in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Czech, Polish or Russian, as you wander the vines and ponder the nuances of grape varieties and production methods.
After soaking up all that knowledge you'll be ready to soak up some wine, and three different types of wine are your reward at end of your study of wine-making.
- Access to the LOISIUM WineExperience
- Audio guide
- Wine sampling session (3 kinds of wine)
- Kids get a free juice
- Additional wine tastings
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- April - October: Daily 10:00 - 19:00
- November - March: Wednesday - Sunday 10:00 - 19:00
Every 30 minutes, from 10:30 until 17:30.
- Train: Langenlois station + 15-minute walk
- Bus: 1405 or 1407, Langenlois Walterstrasse or Holzplatz + 15-minute walk
- Taxi: Taxis are limited in Langenlois. If you need one, call +43 2732 208