Tickets for Kunsthistorisches Museum & Imperial Treasury: Skip The Line
Dive into two rich cultural highlights from the mighty Austrian Empire
- Skip the lines and get two-for-one instant access to two of Vienna's cultural highlights
- Admire the Habsburg emperor's world-class art collections, spanning a staggering five millenia of history
- See masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Vermeer, Titian, Rembrandt and more
Travel back in time to the opulent heyday of the Austrian Empire, with skip the line access to the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum and Imperial Treasury. Explore the Habsburg Emperor's art museum, stuffed with countless masterpieces including Bruegel's Tower of Babel, then head to the Hofburg Palace to check out the Imperial collection of jewels, gems, and weapons.
With works dating back to Ancient Egypt, and featuring masterpieces by the likes of Caravaggio, Raphael, Vermeer, Titian, Rembrandt, and Rubens, the Kunsthistorisches Museum puts other royal collections to shame.
The building is a veritable work of art too, with marble floors, giant frescoes, and a giant 60-meter dome all ensuring that art of this caliber has the surroundings to match.
Not to be outdone, the Imperial Treasury sits proudly in the oldest wings of the Hofburg Palace. In these hallowed halls, you'll find 21 rooms overflowing with glittering jewels, gems, weaponry, and other symbols of Imperial power.
The undeniable highlight is the actual Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, but the optional audio guide helps put the shiny stuff in the proper historical context.
- Entrance to Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Entrance to the Imperial Treasury
- Audio guide (available for an extra fee in English, German, Italian, French. Also in Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Mandarin at KHM)
- Guided tour (available at KHM for an additional fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The two museums are about 5 minutes walking apart.