- Skip the lines and get two-for-one instant access to two of Vienna's cultural highlights
- Admire the Habsburg emperor's world-class art collections, spanning a staggering five millenia of history
- See masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Vermeer, Titian, Rembrandt and more
Travel back in time to the opulent heyday of the Austrian Empire, with skip the line access to the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum and Imperial Treasury. Explore the Habsburg Emperor's art museum, stuffed with countless masterpieces including Bruegel's Tower of Babel, then head to the Hofburg Palace to check out the Imperial collection of jewels, gems, and weapons.
With works dating back to Ancient Egypt, and featuring masterpieces by the likes of Caravaggio, Raphael, Vermeer, Titian, Rembrandt, and Rubens, the Kunsthistorisches Museum puts other royal collections to shame.
The building is a veritable work of art too, with marble floors, giant frescoes, and a giant 60-meter dome all ensuring that art of this caliber has the surroundings to match.
Not to be outdone, the Imperial Treasury sits proudly in the oldest wings of the Hofburg Palace. In these hallowed halls, you'll find 21 rooms overflowing with glittering jewels, gems, weaponry, and other symbols of Imperial power.
The undeniable highlight is the actual Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, but the optional audio guide helps put the shiny stuff in the proper historical context.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Both museums can be visited on the same or on different days
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
The two museums are about 5 minutes walking apart.
Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien: Skip The Line
Marvel at masterpieces in Vienna's answer to the Louvre
Kunsthistorisches Museum Highlight Tour: Egyptian and Near Eastern Collection
Explore one of the world's most important collections of Egyptian antiquities
No problem whatsoever with the skip the line tickets were great