- Kunsthalle Wien is Vienna’s most exciting venue for international contemporary art
- Learn about the current national and international art scene in exciting exhibitions and presentations
- Visit the modern extended annex of the 17th-century baroque winter riding arena
Learn about international contemporary art via themed exhibitions, presentations, and activities in the Kunsthalle Wien. Take the opportunity to see the impressive baroque Winterreithalle (winter riding arena) in all its glory, right in the heart of Vienna.
Experience the vibrancy of Vienna at Kunsthalle Wien, the place to be for contemporary art in Austria.
With both solo and themed group exhibitions you'll get a window on the world of art stars and cutting-edge creativity. Hit up the Museumsquartier and soak up a world of expressive richness.
Plus, there's an architectural highlight sidebar here: the baroque Winterreithalle (winter riding arena).
Originally designed by 17th-century architect Johann Fischer von Erlach, this building was extended in 2001. Blending historical heritage with contemporary architecture, there's no better place to soak up new takes on art.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: U2 or U3 to Volkstheater or U2 to Museumsquartier