- Attend an opulent ball at Vienna's Kursalon in honor of its 150th anniversary, including a three-course Gala Dinner
- Learn and dance the waltz with the professionals, then swing to 70s, 80s, 90s and today's music in the disco
- Be entertained by the world-famous Vienna Boys' Choir, get a special surprise at midnight, and have fun with the tombola!
Cinderella, you shall go to the ball! And for this one, you won't need a fairy godmother - just our ticket for this one-of-a-kind event. On 18 February 2017, Vienna's Kursalon Wien will host a glittering ball in honor of its 150th anniversary. Dance the waltz, tap your toes to the classical orchestra and tuck into a sumptuous three-course gala dinner. Pack your glass slippers and don't miss this elegant affair!
The elegant and stylish Kursalon is where Johann Strauss gave his first concert, and it's been a concert venue ever since. On this special night, a sumptuous three-course dinner is followed by a ball in the majestic surroundings of this elegant building.
The ball opening will be delivered by the renowned Vienna Boys' Choir, and followed by some of the finest acts in chamber and classical music. There's even time to get up and dance the waltz. If you're not sure how to waltz, fret not: pros are on hand to teach you the footwork.
There's even a special midnight surprise, followed by more exciting music and games. Party the whole night through at the special event - and catch a pumpkin home before dawn!
- 18:00 Admission
- 19:00 Gala Dinner (3 courses)
- 21:00 Official Ball Opening: World-famous Vienna Boys' Choir! Plus Ballet Ball, Dancing School, and more
- 00:00 Midnight surprise
- 00:15 Midnight Quadrille
- 01:00 Tombola
- 04:00 End of the Ball
- Entrance ticket to the concert
- 3-course Gala Dinner (if you choose this option in checkout)
How to use your tickets
Trade your mobile voucher for a printed ticket at the main cash desk.
- Line U4 get off at station Stadtpark
- Metro line U3 station Stubentor or Landtraße
- metro line U1, U2 and U4 get off at station Karlsplatz
- Line 2 to station Johannesgasse
- Line 71 and D to station Schwarzenbergplatz