- Attend an opulent ball at Vienna's Kursalon and enjoy a glittering evening of fun, including a three-course Gala Dinner
- Learn and dance the waltz with the professionals, then swing to 70s, 80s, 90s and today's music in the disco
- Be entertained by the renowned Salonorchestra Alt Wien, get a special surprise at midnight, and have fun with the tombola!
Cinderella, you shall go to the ball! And for this one, you won't need a fairy godmother - just our ticket for this one-of-a-kind event. On 16 February 2019, Vienna's Kursalon Wien will host a glittering ball packed with one-off experiences. Dance the waltz, tap your toes to the classical orchestra and tuck into a sumptuous three-course gala dinner. Pack your glass slippers and don't miss this elegant affair!
The elegant and stylish Kursalon is where Johann Strauss gave his first concert, and it's been a concert venue ever since. On this special night, a sumptuous three-course dinner is followed by a ball in the majestic surroundings of this elegant building.
The ball opening will be delivered by a dazzling group of dancers, accompanied by the renowned Salonorchestra Alt Wien, reputed to be one of the best interpreters of Viennese classical music.
Next it's time for some of the finest acts in chamber and classical music. There's even time to get up and dance the waltz. If you're not sure how to waltz, fret not: pros are on hand to teach you the footwork.
There's a special midnight quadrille, followed by more exciting music and games. Party the whole night through at this special event - and catch a pumpkin home before dawn!
- 18:00 Admission
- 19:00 Gala Dinner (3 courses)
- 21:00 Official Ball Opening
- 00:00 Midnight Quadrille
- 04:00 End of the Ball
- Entrance ticket to the concert
- 3-course Gala Dinner (if you choose this option in checkout)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the main cash desk.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.