Tickets for Jewish Museum Vienna: Fast Track
Explore the world of Judaism in this historical Viennese museum
- Learn about the history of Judaism in Vienna and all over the world
- Enjoy permanent exhibitions which study the exile of Viennese Jews in the 1400s, and the gradual rebuilding of Jewish communities in the period following WWII
- Celebrate the community-orientated spirit of Jewish life, and see how their humor and character has survived some of the darkest passages in history
Skip the queues and immerse yourself in a world of fascinating history at the Jewish Museum Vienna. The museum's original site was the first museum of its kind in the world and the newly renovated second building charts the plight of Austrian Jews throughout history. Unafraid of tackling difficult subjects, the museum is as provocative as it is thought-provoking!
The permanent exhibitions cast a critical eye on the expulsion of Viennese Jews in the 1400s and the period after 1945 when Jews struggled to rebuild their shattered communities in postwar Vienna. The Installation of Memory and Memory Map exhibitions are touching tributes to survivors of persecution all over the world.
At the same time, it's a vibrant celebration of Jewish life and culture, showcasing the sense of close-knit community and trademark sense of humor which has survived some of the darkest periods in human history.
Jewish history is understandably a sensitive issue in Austria, but the Jewish Museum Vienna handles its subject with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
- Fast-track entrance to the Jewish Museum at Dorotheergasse
- Fast-track entrance to the Museum Judenplatz
- Free guided tour at Dorotheergasse with a valid ticket (on Sundays, tour in German)
- Audio guide at both venues in English and German, free for Tiqets customers!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Metro: U1 or U3 to Stephansplatz
Metro: U1 or U3 to Stephansplatz, U3 to Herrengasse, U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, U2 to Schottentor