- Get 48-hour access to the Red (city), Blue (Schönbrunn Palace), and Green (Hundertwasser) routes, and a guided walking tour in the city center
- Enjoy 16 strategic sightseeing stops on the Red route, 8 on the Blue route, and a unique cabriolet minibus tour on the Green route
- Commentary in 13 digitally recorded languages fills you in on the history and significance of the sights
This is an easy and convenient way to get to know the Imperial City. Hop on the bus, get transported to the next sight you want to stop off at. Hop off the bus. Repeat until you've soaked up the best of the Imperial City.
Want to get to know Vienna in the most convenient way possible? Of course you do! This Hop-on Hop-off bus tour gives you unlimited access to the Vienna Big Bus over a 48-hour period. From Schönbrunn Palace to the Danube, and from Hofburg Palace to the Danube Tower, all the best sights of the Imperial City are on the agenda.
Plus, you'll get access to a 90-minute walking tour of the City Center which covers the history of the Habsburgs, as well as the history of music in a city that's been home to legendary composers such as Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven. The tour ends at St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- 48-hour access to all Hop-on, hop-off buses (Red, Blue and Green routes)
- Audio guide in 13 languages on all buses + headphones
- Free WiFi on all buses
- Guided walk of the city center
Go to the stop 'Opera' (Walfischgasse 2, 1010) and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the bus. From that stop, the first bus will leave at 09:30 and the last one at 18:00 in the summer (16:30 during the winter).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz.
Take a full tour of both the Red and Blue routes in order to get an overview of Vienna. Kids love the Schönbrunn Zoo at stop 'Schönbrunn'.