Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Vienna: 48H Premium Tour
The perfect package for seeing the Imperial City
- The best way to see Vienna! The Premium Tour offers 48-hour access to both the Red (city) and the Blue (Schönbrunn Palace) routes, to the Panoramic Night Tour with live commentary, and a guided walking tour in the city center
- 48-hour access to 15 stops on the Red route and 6 on the Blue route
- Commentary in 12 digitally recorded languages fills you in on the history and significance of the sights
This is an easy and convenient way to get to know the Imperial City. Hop on the bus, get transported to the next sight you want to stop off at. Hop off the bus. Repeat until you've soaked up the best of the Imperial City.
Want to get to know Vienna in the most convenient way possible? Of course you do! This Hop-on Hop-off bus tour gives you unlimited access to the Vienna Big Bus over a 48-hour period. From Schönbrunn Palace to the Danube, and from Hofburg Palace to the Danube Tower, all the best sights of the Imperial City are on the agenda.
Plus, you'll get access to a 90-minute walking tour of the City Center which covers the history of the Habsburgs, as well as the history of music in a city that's been home to legendary composers such as Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven. The tour ends at St. Stephen's Cathedral.
This premium package also gives you access to the Night Tour, which leaves from the State Opera and takes in the evening lights. This is a very romantic way to work up an appetite for that evening's Wiener schnitzel.
Should you be looking for a different package, we also offer a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Single Tour (inside the ring only), and a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Standard Tour (Ring and Schönbrunn Palace).
- 48-hour access to all Hop-on, hop-off buses
- Audio guide in 12 languages on all buses + headphones
- Free WiFi on all buses
- Guided walk of the city center
- Live Guided Panoramic Night Tour
- Complimentary voucher booklet and guide that includes a full color route map
Go to the stop 'Opera' (Walfischgasse 2, 1010) and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the bus. Use metro lines U1, U2 or U4, stop Karlsplatz, to get there.
Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz