- The best way to see Vienna, the Premium Tour offers 48-hour access to both Red (city) and Blue (Schönbrunn Palace) routes, as well as an exclusive evening tour and guided walking tour
- 48-hour access to 15 stops on the Red route and 6 on the Blue route
- Commentary in 12 digitally recorded languages fills you in on the history and significance of the sights
This is an easy and convenient way to get to know the Imperial City. Hop on the bus, get transported to the next sight you want to stop off at. Hop off the bus. Repeat until you've soaked up the best of the Imperial City.
Want to get to know Vienna in the most convenient and deluxe way possible? Of course you do! This Hop-on Hop-off bus tour gives you unlimited access to the Vienna Big Bus over a 48-hour period.
From Schönbrunn Palace to the Danube, and from Hofburg Palace to the Danube Tower, all the best sights of the Imperial City are on the agenda. Plus, you'll get access to a 90-minute walking tour which covers the history of the Habsburgs, as well as the history of music in a city that's been home to legendary composers such as Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven. The tour ends at St. Stephens Cathedral.
This deluxe package also gives you access to the Night Tour, which leaves from the State Opera and takes in the evening lights. This is a very romantic way to work up an appetite for that evening's Wiener schnitzel.
Should you be looking for a different package, we also offer a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Single Tour (inside the ring only), and a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Standard Tour (Ring and Schönbrunn Palace).
Walfischgasse 2, 1010 Vienna
- 48-hour ticket
- Audio guide + headphones
- A complimentary mapbook and guide that includes a full color route map
- Ability to hop-on, and hop-off over a 48-hour period
- Guided walking tour at Schönbrunn (15:30)
- Evening tour at 19:30 from 'opera'
- Red and blue route
- Free WiFi on all buses
How to use your tickets
Go to first stop 'Opera' (Walfischgasse 2, 1010 Vienna) and trade your mobile voucher for a ticket at the bus. Use U1, U2 or U4, stop Karlsplatz to get there.
You will receive more information on all departure times at the ticket exchanging point (stop Opera). From this stop, the first bus will leave at 09:30 and the last one at 18:00.