Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Vienna: 24H Single Tour
See the best of central Vienna at your leisure
- Easy and convenient way to get around central Vienna. Hop on the bus, get transported to the next sight you want to stop off at. Hop off the bus. Repeat until you've soaked up the best of the Imperial City.
- With 24-hour access to 16 stops on the Red Route, you'll be able to run rings around the Ringstrasse by the end of it
- Commentary in 13 digitally recorded languages pour info directly into your ears, as your eyes take in the sights
Like a sachertorte, Vienna is many layers of delicious history: from early Celtic and Roman settlements, to Medieval and Baroque fanciness - it has it all. Explore the depth and the breadth of the Imperial City with this tour.
Throughout the tour you will see Vienna's many beautiful landmarks (it's often referred to as an 'open-air museum'). Sights include St. Stephen's Cathedral, Danube Tower and Vienna State Opera. You'll also have the opportunity to get schooled on its fascinating history with the recorded commentary.
With the 24-hour pass you can hop-on and hop-off the bus as often as you like (buses leave every 20-30 minutes).
Vienna's glorious past underpins its vibrant modern life. This tour of the center of Vienna also provides you with access to the city that was once the center of power.
NOTE: Should you be looking for a different package, we also offer a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Standard Tour (inside the Ring and Schönbrunn Palace), and a Big Bus Vienna - Premium Tour (48-hour ticket for both Ring and Schönbrunn Palace routes, plus evening tour of the Ringstraße).
- 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off Single Line ticket (Red Route only)
- Routemap with departure times and vouchers
- Free WiFi on all buses
- Blue Route (Schönbrunn route)
- Guided walking tour
Go to the stop 'Opera' (Walfischgasse 2, 1010) and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the bus. Use metro lines U1, U2 or U4, stop Karlsplatz, to get there.
Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz.
I recommend you start your Big Bus Vienna tour at the beginning: the first station 'Opera'. And if you want to get a higher view of Vienna, hop off the bus at 'Donauturm' and climb the enormous tower!