Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Vienna: 24H Classic Tour
See the best of Vienna from a double decker bus + optional city walk
- This is the easiest and most fun way to see all the best Vienna has to offer. Just hop on the bus, get carted to the next sight you want to stop off at. Hop off. Repeat until you're a Wiener!
- With 13 digitally recorded languages offering commentary of the city, you'll have the chance to get schooled on the important dates and events of the town that was once the home of Europe's power brokers
From the State Opera through to the Museums Quarter and all the way to Schönbrunn Palace, this 24-hour ticket gives you access to both the Red (city) and Blue (Schönbrunn Palace) routes.
Think of it like a giant double-decker red limousine that takes you to all the places you want to go in the Imperial City. From the world-famous State Opera house, to Museum Square and everywhere you want to be. The Big Bus is the way to get around.
As you cruise around the Ringstrasse, you'll see the State Opera House and the Hofburg Palace. In fact, all of Vienna is on offer, and with 22 stops in the city, you can get on and off as many times as you want.
We heartily recommend the complimentary 90-minute walking tour, which allows you to dig deeper into the history of the open-air museum that is Vienna.
But, as fascinating as central Vienna is, don't forget to save time for Schönbrunn. The Classic Tour includes both the Red (city) loop, and the Blue loop that takes you out to Schönbrunn Palace, the seat of power for the once-mighty Habsburg dynasty.
NOTE: Should you be looking for a different package, we also offer a Big Bus Vienna - 24-hour Single Tour (inside the ring only), and a Big Bus Vienna - Premium Tour (48-hour ticket for both the Ring and Schönbrunn Palace routes, plus a special evening tour).
- 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off (Red and Blue Routes)
- Audio guide + headphones
- Complimentary guide that includes a full-color route map and details of all the tour inclusions
- Guided City Walk
- Guided Night Tour (only included in the Premium Ticket)
Go to the stop 'Opera' (Walfischgasse 2, 1010) and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the bus. From that stop, the first bus will leave at 09:30 and the last one at 18:00 in the summer (16:30 during the winter).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz.
Start your day on this fabulous Hop-on Hop-off bus with swinging by Schönbrunn Palace and its beautiful gardens. Are you paying a visit with your kids? Then pay a visit at the Schönbrunn Zoo also!